Suggested Items to Bring:
Baby wipes, sunscreen, water, first aid kit, Benadryl and/or anti-itch cream. Also, please bring a sharpie so you can write each child’s name on the mini pumpkins they receive.
You are welcome to bring sack lunches and have a picnic. Picnic tables, hand-washing stations, and restrooms are available.
Other Helpful Suggestions:
- Inform parents that the Field Trip will take place outdoors so that the children and adults dress appropriately. A large part of the facility contains gravel walkways so tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- We suggest that each group wear a coordinating color shirt. This will help our staff locate a class if someone arrives late.
- Nametags are suggested containing the child’s name, school and a teacher’s phone number. If the child gets separated from the group, our staff can easily contact the teacher and reunite them with their group.
Arrival, Parking and Check-in:
Buses and cars will park in different areas. If you arrive by bus please follow the signs to bus parking. If you arrive by car you can park in any available space other than the bus parking. Once you unload you can make your way to the ticketing area. Please send one person to the admission booth from your group and one of our team members will assist you. If you have parents that will be paying separately from your group they can also go to the admission booth.
Field Trip Fee is $8.00 +tax per student. One teacher or aide per 10 children is free with their class! If you are tax exempt please bring a copy of your tax exempt certificate with you the day of the field trip or email a copy to email@example.com. If you have additional parents that would like to attend your field trip the cost would be $8.00 +tax per person.
All field trips are by reservation only. Make your reservation online. Corn Dawgs accepts Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and Checks.
What You Will See & Do:
We have a wide range of activities that encourage thought and problem solving (and exercise) with a lot of FUN included! Our field trips do not run on a schedule.
- Mazes: Kids’ Corn Maze, Rope Maze, Labyrinth Maze and Tile Mazes
- Games: Giant Checkerboard
- Mountain Slide
- Little Farmers’ Playground (age 6 and under)
- Cow Train
- Black Mamba Swings
- Giant Corn Box
- Jumping Pillow
- Hay Bale Jump
- Rope Swing
- Calf Roping
- Spider Webs
- Hay bale Stackup
Each child will also receive a mini pumpkin and coloring book to take home!
If rain is predicted:
- You can keep your reservation as scheduled but if it does rain the morning of the field trip we will close the park. At that time you have the option to reschedule if we have an available time.
- You can reschedule your trip for another available date or cancel.
- Please call 770-786-9000 if it is raining to make sure that we open the park